The following Privacy Notice outlines the shool’s policies, how we collect, manage, process, file, store, transfer and use your personal data in compliance with the Articles 13 and 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the transparency of personal data processing.
The Italian language school Culturforum is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and other users seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Didyme sas commercial name CULTURFORUM
legal representative Vittoria Cirello
Corso Ruggero 55
90015 Cefalu (PA)
Phone +39 0921 923 998
Email: [email protected]
The data we collect
All collected data are necessary in the conduct of our business, in particular we collect personal information about you and given by you, or by third parties on your behalf, when you submit an enquiry, brochure request or direct application for our services through our website or via email, post, fax, telephone, or when you register.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to administer your enquires and requests of information pertaining our language programmes and courses and other services we offer
- to administer your enrolment and purchase the schools’ (and third party) programmes, courses and services
- to supply the services requested
- to transfer to third parties who provide services to us and/or clients
- compliance with any and all accounting and tax requirements
- to supply information and/or offers of services that Didyme sas may feel will be of interest for the user, without such use entailing the transfer of personal data to third parties. Didyme sas undertakes never to transfer the data of its customers to third parties
- to check the quality of the services offered
- to send notices and advertising information pertaining to its own offers and initiatives;
- to undertake market and statistical research, marketing initiatives and tracking services preferences
- the general objectives of the school
- statutory and regulatory compliance
- to help us constantly improve our service.
How are data collected
The primary means of collection is the information provided by either yourself or your appointed agent in applying for enrolment in our Institute or student support services that are available and requested by yourself or agent on your behalf. We store personal data in a combination of electronic and traditional paper based files. Such information may also be organised in databanks or archives.
Passing on information about you
The data we collect is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes other than business partners or companies that work for us and need the information to provide the service you have requested. We will pass on your data if we are required by law to supply them to the competent authorities or if they need to be used in connection with any legal requirements or process..
We undertake, without reservation, not to sell, rent or trade your personal data or otherwise share mailing lists or database information.
Keeping personal data about you secure is very important to us. We use the highest standards of encryption for online transactions involving sensitive data such as credit card details. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information that you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
We take great care to ensure the security of your data against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your data under our control. Only authorised employees and subcontractors will be given access to the information you provide us.
Cookies may be used by our website to maintain the security of your account when you register on line. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information. Your web browser software includes a feature called “cookies” which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to websites. These data are only used to collect anonymus information about the use of our website, compile statistics about our visitors and the most visited pages, better understand their interests and improve our programmes and services by making it more responsive to the needs of our users. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting and decline cookies if you prefer, but doing so may result in a reduced functionality of some websites.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Access your personal data
The client is entitled to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of her/his personal data in accordance with our obligations and limits under the Law. Furthermore the client is entitled:
- to be informed of the existence of any data processing which may relate to her/him
- to obtain confirmation as to the existence of personal data, the communication thereof and of their origin, as well as the logic and purposes upon which the processing is based
- to integrate, update, change, rectificate or cancel her/his personal data
- to obtain the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in breach of law
- to modify her/his consent, even later withdrawing the same, in whole or in part, with regard to the processing of her/his personal data for the purposes of commercial information or for the carrying out of market research or commercial communications and the like.
You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you in accordance with our obligations under the Law by emailing us at
You can deny your permission to the processing of your personal data to receive commercial information by emailing us at
Holder and processor of the personal data is Didyme sas, in the person of its pro tempore Legal Representative.
Consent for the data processing
Clients may oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data. The supply of compulsory data and the processing thereof for the above mentioned purposes are strictly functional for the performance of the services. Any refusal by the client to provide her/his personal information or any refusal to provide consent for the processing thereof may make it impossible to provide and obtain the service requested.
This agreement is entirely governed by Italian law. The Court of Termini Imerese shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute that might arise between the Parties in regard to this agreement.
Didyme sas is not liable for any incorrect translations of the texts into languages other than Italian and for any errors or omissions on the website and reserves the right to change information and terms of conditions at anytime.
If you find any inaccuracy in our pages, please, inform us, and we will promptly correct it. · [email protected]