The Intensive Italian language course is a practical course designed to give you the knowledge, skills and fluency to interact with Italians in Italy.
We use dynamic teaching techniques to deliver motivating lessons which will meet your individual needs and goals.
The course is designed for motivated students who wish to gain confidence and develop their ability to use Italian in a range of situations. Course participants frequently need to improve their Italian for work, study and travel reasons or simply to spend more time or even live in Italy.
Two hours of extra one-to-one tuition per day combined with the standard course, will help our students gain the maximum benefit from their study-holiday in Italy, allowing our Italian language school’s student to have a dedicated teacher who can respond to particular needs and interests such as improving reading and writing or listening and speaking skills.
Flexibly designed to meet the particular requests of each participant.
- 20 hours weekly
- 10 hrs one-to-one tuition
- All year round
- Classes start on any Monday (absolute beginners see: course starting dates)
- Maximum number of participants per group: 8
- Average number of participants per group: 4/5
- All language levels from absolute beginners (A1) to advanced (C2)
- Cultural and leisure activities (On request, not included in the price)
Included in the price
Certificate of attendance
Guided tour of the town
Free internet access
Films and documentaries on video