The combined Italian language course gives you the opportunity to learn Italian in a small group and also have a dedicated teacher for your daily extra hour of one-to-one tuition.
You can choose to deepen your understanding of the rules of grammar as well as work further on vocabulary, select some topics for discussion or simply to chat about various topics with your teacher to become even more familiar with everyday spoken Italian.
Your teacher will provide personal attention and advice, and will help you focus on areas you need or wish to work on. He/She will plan the course to suit your interests and learning style and will use a wide range of materials, including audio-visual media, to ensure you will always learn “real Italian”.
- 20 hours weekly
- 5 hrs one-to-one tuition
- all year round
- classes start on any Monday (absolute beginners see: course starting dates)
- maximum number of participants per group: 8
- average number of participants per group: 4/5
- tutti i livelli da principianti (A1) ad avanzati (C2)
- all language levels from absolute beginners (A1) to advanced (C2)
- Cultural and leisure activities
Included in the price
Certificate of attendance
Guided tour of the town
Free internet access
Films and documentaries on video