Culturforum is an Italian language school based in Cefalù which offers Italian and culture courses since 2000
Quality teaching in a friendly, informal, and stimulating atmosphere, professionalism combined with personal attention and flexibility, courses in small groups tailored according to the needs of the participants are basic principles at Culturforum.
Our students, many of whom decide to return to our school, are able, thanks to our teaching method to learn good Italian in a relaxing environment so that they can cope well with any practical situation and converse with ease on many different subjects.
Our main aim is to ensure that our students are satisfied with their learning experience and to make their stay in Cefalù and in Italy a unique and memorable experience.
To learn Italian at Culturforum is first of all an enjoyable and stimulating experience.
In our Language courses, either a course in a group or individual tuition, learning duo or Italian for special purposes, we always try to combine professionalism with liveliness, method with lightness of touch, efficacy with flexibility so that everyone can feel at ease and leave behind the stress that the learning of a foreign language sometimes involves.
Courses are open to all ages, from young to less young people. Whatever your age is, our teachers will make you feel at ease and will find the most suitable method to obtain the best results.
Are you a professional and need the Italian language for your professional life? Our well experienced and qualified teachers will analyse your specific needs and define the most suitable programme to achieve effective communication skills in the shortest possible time.
The school is open throughout the year and it is possible to start a new course on every Monday except absolute beginner courses (please refer to Starting Dates).
The values that inspire our work:
- Flexibility: there is no method that suits everyone. We appreciate different styles of teaching and are quick to use a variety of methods.
- To create enthusiasm, while nevertheless working with seriousness and rigour..
- To continue to improve the quality of our offer – our courses, our accommodation and our free-time activity programme.
- To employ experienced and qualified associates who can offer attentive, friendly, informed and flexible support to students..
- Small is beautiful: our classes are small and we are keen for them to stay that way, in order to guarantee individual attention and to enable personal rapport with students.
- To recognise our mistakes, which can sometimes happen, and always correct them quickly.
- To maintain an open mind, to respect everyone’s different opinions and beliefs and the uniqueness of each and every student.
- To create a positive atmosphere, a real team spirit, but with an informal tone.
- To be motivated, positive, honest, dependable and always committed to being at our best.
A Friendly, Professional Team
Waiting for you at Culturforum is a dedicated team of friendly staff, who can offer you professional help with your Italian language learning and help you discover the culture and the more unfamiliar treasures of our island.
We will be there for you from the moment you arrive until your final day in Cefalù. We can provide everything you need: social and cultural visits; a huge range of places to stay, depending on your budget; transfers from the airport; and we will also provide all the information you will need both before and during your stay.
All the teachers at our Language School are fully qualified native Italian speakers, with degree in languages, and are all qualified teachers of Italian as a foreign language and have the advantage of long experience in teaching Italian, with patience and enthusiasm and above all they love teaching the language.
The school organises teaching seminars for its staff to ensure they are up to date; but over and above our preparation, we all love our work and we strive to do our very best to make learning an enriching and truly pleasurable experience.